SailBoat

$175.00

Type: Original Artwork

Medium: Oils
Size: 12×16
Surface: Stretched Cotton Canvas
Notes: Knife painting

SKU: SailBoat-Painting Category:

Description

99% of this painting was painted with the palette knife, the other 1% was with a small flat Painted on 6-24-2017.
painted on thick 1.5 inch Gallery Wrap canvas, does not need to be framed ready to hang.

Additional information

Weight500 oz
Dimensions16 x 12 x 1.5 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SailBoat”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.